1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
- For online Publication + E-certificates - Rs. 1900 / USD 65 / 55 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the Journal ( per copy) - Rs 300 / USD 50 / 40 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for all the authors) - Rs 300 / USD 10 / 10 Euro
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing in IJETT bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
2. By transferring fees through their net banking option.
4. Paypal option of IJETT Journal website.
5. Western Union Transfer option.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
6. I haven't received any IJETT notification even after 30 days of submission!
7. My paper exceeds 10 pages!
Ans: IJETT policies allow the publication of a normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 10 pages. For Additional authors and additional pages have to pay extra amount.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: Yes, Copyright form should be submitted along with paper submission.